Using agency purchasing history find pricing, quantities, and suppliers, and approach your customers knowing the right value proposition to present.
Get Competitive and see other companies sales.
See your competitors’ book of government business. See who they sold to, what they sold, and how much they sold it for.
Grow your contacts and find new agency leads.
Find agencies buying products and services you sell. Save agencies overpaying or purchasing from your competitors.
Know your government market outside RFPs.
Only 20% of government spending goes through the RFP process. Identify purchasing trends in the other 80% to create sales strategies.
How it works
1. Search for products, agencies, vendors, or contacts.
Our powerful search engine allows you to filter through our database of government spending history consisting over hundreds of millions of purchase orders. Find transactions based on product descriptions, product numbers, amounts, contacts, agency or vendor names, and more.
2. View Spending details and identify opportunities.
View agency profiles for their spending history, PO details, and contact information. Find ways you can save them money, provide better services, or prepare for their next purchase based on the historical data.
3. Save your searches and receive updates straight to your inbox.
Save your searches to receive notifications every time new purchases are added to our database.
Our powerful search engine lets you filter through our database in hundreds of ways. View results by items, agencies, vendors, price, spending trends, or even agency contacts. We’ll notify you when purchases are added to the system based on your searches so you’re always up to date on activity in the marketplace.
Like what you see? Export your results with one click. Using export credits, you can download a spreadsheet or the complete spending history based on your search Or focus on the leads and export agency contact lists for free up to 1000 contacts at a time.
Monitoring activity in your government marketplace is even easier with the dashboard. Using visual representations such as charts, graphs, maps, and more. The dashboard provides actionable intelligence to your business. You can create multiple dashboards for different products, competitors, industries, or customers.
Whether you’re a sales team, marketing team, or a C-level management team, it’s easy to share what you find. Delegate work, share contact lists, or show spending patterns with all your teams. Sharing between licensed users is easy.
Along with using our search feature to find contacts by products, agencies, or vendors, our “Find Contacts” tab allows you to find contacts by location, position, office or agency type.
World Class Support
To get the most out of our service, we provide a robust help center to turn you into a pro. Additionally, our in-house Customer Service Team is available via phone, chat, and email to assist you in any way.
GovSpend collects data from local state, and federal agencies.
Purchase Orders (POs) include all of the relevant details of a purchase: product descriptions, quantities, pricing, vendor profiles, agency information and much more. GovSpend makes all of those details easily searchable.